Spring is finally in the air and the sun starting to shine again. Remember to keep an eye on those ponies for founder and keep a good supply of hay readily available for them.
1. This rally we are preparing for the Combined Training Day. All members will be given the opportunity to ride a dressage test and complete a SJ round. We will have a session for each group on preparing our horses for competition
2. Can everyone please bring their grooming kits including bands or cotton and needles for plaiting
3. Attached are the dressage tests. Please learn your appropriate test and bring a copy with you for your instructor to add comments to. If you are not graded please learn the grade 5 test and the younger group can learn the open grade 5 test
4. We now have 2 first aid officers who are highly trained and will be our designated first aider at each rally. Sarah Harrison is a paramedic and Rebecca White is a critical care Nurse. These lovely ladies will take turns on duty and be our point of call should first aid be required. We are trying to get some vests for them so they will easy to locate. Say Hi and Thanks to them
5. Camp forms are due to be returned. Please get them in ASAP so we can plan our camp. At this stage groups will be the same as those at Pony Club.
6. We have planned a saddle fitter for October 25th. This time of year our horses change shape and should have saddles checked. Normally our horses should be fitted when we buy a saddle and then regularally every 6 months or so.
7. Peter Obrien will be coming and ONLY charge $50 if he he has to work on your saddle. More details to follow
Tip of the Month: Be proud of your Hurstbridge uniform and always be polite and respectful when wearing it. When we are out and about we are a reflection of our club so smile and have a great attitude.
Please find our newsletter attached: SEPT15 NEWSLETTER
Please find the dressage tests attached for the combined training day : Dressage G4 Test C 2013