Spring is just around the corner and competitions will be starting to increase. Remember our Combined Training Day on September 20th. The entries will out soon so keep your ponies fit and practise your dressage and show jumping.
• Welcome to all our new families who have joined. We look forward to getting to know you all and having you as part of our Hursty family.
• We had a great day at Winter Woollies. Lots of our members won ribbons and had clear rounds in the Freshmans. It was wonderful to see the smiling faces and clean ponies. Well done to everyone. Thanks to all who help plan and run the event and the parents who managed to get out of bed and bring their children. It was -3 when we started!
• Please remember to let me know if you are not coming to Pony Club. You can email me at email@example.com or text me on 0404 861 715
• Please be careful in the carpark. When backing in floats please make sure your child and pony are well out of the way. If arriving late please DRIVE SLOWLY as riders are saddled and heading to their arenas. We don’t want to see any injuries. Safety is paramount.
• Interzone Horse Trials ( Note from Zone)
Please advise your grade 3 and 4 riders that entry forms are now up on the PCAV website. Can those who want to enter please download and complete all forms and send forms along with cheque made payable to Northern Metropolitan Zone of PCAV along with a photocopy of grading card and copy two qualifier events to Linda Smith at PO Box 184 Kangaroo Ground 3097 by 14th August.
Any queries they can ring Linda on 9712 0330 or mobile 0419 005069
• Remember to check the DC board for upcoming events and check the zone and pcav sites as well for entry forms.
I would like to give a very personal thank you to Andrea Barton. Andrea and Eloise and Dad Dale have been part of our club for many years and have decided to move on to Yarrambat PC. We will miss you very much and hope you visit us regularly. Andrea has guided me patiently in the role of DC and has been a wealth of knowledge. Eloise has been a fantastic role model for younger members and competed for our club proudly with great success. We wish you all the best in the new chapter of your riding adventures.
Tip of the month: Set yourself a new goal and have a go at something new.