School Holidays are here yay! I hope you all have some lovely rides over the holidays even if it’s in your pjs!
• We have had a few changes to our rally groups. Please check the groups and rally plan to make sure you know where to go and which group you are in. If anyone has any questions regarding this please give me a call or see me at the rally. Could the Roans and Buckskins please learn their dressage tests before the rally. I have attached them for you.Dressage G5 Test B 2013 Dressage G4 Test C 2013
• It will be a busy day with the dentist coming. The response has been huge. We are checking with Andrew if he needs to come back at the August rally to do the horses on the waiting list. We will endeavour to have all horses seen by Andrew.
• We still need a couple people willing to help the club by stepping into Stella’s place by the end of the year. It would be very sad to not have a canteen because no one is prepared to co- ordinate the shopping and tasks on rally days. Please see Stella, Julia or myself if interested.
• Can all families make sure you have filled your name on the duty roster with a mobile no written down too. The sheet will be on the table at the rally. If not filled in we will allocate families where needed. Remember you need to help at two rallies as part of your membership.
• Winter woollies is fast approaching. Keep the 19th July free for a great day at the club. See the attached program for entries. We still need more helpers on the day so please add your name to the list at the rally or contact Andrea Barton for details of help required.
• We now have a designated lungeing area. We can ONLY use the top back arena for lungeing up to 9.15am. This ensures the safety of all members.
• We will be collecting money for the pizza night during the rally. We will have a list and preference of which type of pizza you would like. Please see me if we haven’t found you before end of rally.
Tip of the month: Keep hooves well cleaned over winter as damp wet conditions can lead to thrush. My farrier has recommended exit mould as a quick effective treatment for thrush.